Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year, a New Blog

Good Afternoon, all; Happy New Year!

I am a Reformed Christian, who is African American; and who loves Christ and His Church. This is the topic of this blog. My focus will be primarily commenting on Church issues related to African American churches, and calling for repentance and Reformation in those circles.

This is my introduction, and I pray that God will use this blog as a means to bring about Reformation in African American churches. I want to have good conversation with all.

Reformed4ever.

3 comments:

Lionel Woods said...

Hello,

Just stopping by to show some love and add you to the blog roll. Not to mention you are in the most beautiful state in the Union. God bless and I look forward to reading your post.

Lionel Woods,

www.blackandreformedministries.com

Anonymous said...

Wecome to the community of bloggers!
I look forward to reading your post.

Blessings,
Lou

Reformed4ever said...

Thank you, brothers. I'm excited that there are folk reading.